Sunday, September 12, 2010

Public Reaction On ‘Komaram Puli’


The time has come to go to the real judges of the film and find out what they have to say about the latest release ‘Komaram Puli’ which has been shortened to ‘Puli’.

The reason this is happening is the film was banked by many in the Tollywood circuit and it could have set a new chapter in the economics of Tollywood.

Anyways, here is the feel of the audience. Sambasiva Rao, a bank employee said “I am a fan of Chiranjeevi so I am making it up with watching movies of Pawan, I applied leave and went for the film, my leave got wasted and also my time and money. I never expected such a disastrous work of cinema from such big names”.

Ravi, an ardent fan of Pawan said “my heart was broken the moment I saw the intro scene of Pawan, tears dwelled in my eyes to see my power star prancing like a puppy in low quality graphics, it was humiliating”.

Arjun, a longtime admirer of Pawan says “for the first time, I began to notice the girl next to Pawan, thanks to Nikesha I could sit through the film and why in god’s name was Pawan getting all hyper about in every scene? …”.

Lokesh who works with Infosys said “I wanted to be the first one to give laddus in my office after watching the film, instead I ended up going to the wine shop and having a beer after watching the film, very sad”.

Nethra, a college girl said “while Pawan may be blamed a bit, the real culprit is the director, by no means he had a grip over what is happening and he made a mess out of the whole movie, I wonder how so much money is spent even without thinking twice..”.

Shilpa, a housewife and an avid cine buff said “we like to see miracles happening on the screen but the birth of a child in water, hero footboarding on helicopter like it was APSRTC bus was completely unthinkable”.

Overall, the opinions were given out of pain than hatred. Pawan Kalyan was a man who could have rocked the box office whenever he comes and this was the hope that many had which were dashed in an instant…

1 comment:

  1. its one of worst movie i have ever seen in telugu cine industry

    ReplyDelete